Bus Simulator : Ultimate(Large amount of money)（APK v6.0.820）
- Current Version:
- File size: 1G
1、<p>Ah, September, it is here. The summer holidays are over and it's time to go back to school. Perhaps you need a game to help you through it?</p><p>Well, Mi-Clos Studios has put its Gold Award-winning Out There: Omega Edition on sale across iOS and Android.</p><p>Instead of paying £3.99 / $4.99 for it you can currently grab it for £1.49 / $1.99.</p><p>Given that Out There is about drifting almost hopelessly through space it might act as a good way to escape from the chaos of the classroom.</p><p>Our reviewer called the original version a "vast, lonely game about space and time and death" that is "by turns funny, exciting, and fresh."</p><p>This Omega Edition adds over 50 new stories, 15 new alien species, three new ships, a new ending, as well as completely new visuals. So its somewhat of an upgrade.</p><p>Definitely worth picking up for this low price, in other words.</p><p>You can purchase Out There: Omega Edition on the App Store and Google Play.</p>
4、TWO MEN, one who always spoke the truth and the other who told nothing but lies, were traveling together and by chance came to the land of Apes. One of the Apes, who had raised himself to be king, commanded them to be seized and brought before him, that he might know what was said of him among men. He ordered at the same time that all the Apes be arranged in a long row on his right hand and on his left, and that a throne be placed for him, as was the custom among men. After these preparations he signified that the two men should be brought before him, and greeted them with this salutation: "What sort of a king do I seem to you to be, O strangers?' The Lying Traveler replied, "You seem to me a most mighty king." "And what is your estimate of those you see around me?' "These," he made answer, "are worthy companions of yourself, fit at least to be ambassadors and leaders of armies." The Ape and all his court, gratified with the lie, commanded that a handsome present be given to the flatterer. On this the truthful Traveler thought to himself, "If so great a reward be given for a lie, with what gift may not I be rewarded, if, according to my custom, I tell the truth?' The Ape quickly turned to him. "And pray how do I and these my friends around me seem to you?' "Thou art," he said, "a most excellent Ape, and all these thy companions after thy example are excellent Apes too." The King of the Apes, enraged at hearing these truths, gave him over to the teeth and claws of his companions.
- Bus Simulator : Ultimate(Large amount of money)
- <p>Kill the Plumber World finally gives an answer to the question "what would happen if you were the ennemies in Mario?"</p><p>In Kill the Plumber World, you play against the hero as you try to stop him from completing a level. You'll play different types of monsters and even bosses.</p><p>It's out now on iOS and Android.</p><p>It won the IGF excellence in design prize in China and has gotten some pretty good reviews on steam for now.Check out some gameplay below:</p>
- <p>Local multiplayer is a rare thing for mobile games, but even more rare are ones that manage to innovate within that already small space.</p><p>DUAL is one of those games. It’s a top-down, competitive shooter played locally on two devices.</p><p>Players stand face to face with their phones in hand and together, both screens make up the playing field.</p><p>The mobile devices don’t need to be put down on a table or somehow kept straight to work.</p><p>As you can see in the trailer below, players are free to swerve and tilt their phones, shooting and dodging bullets that travel from one screen to the next.</p><p>You can even play DUAL cross-platform on iOS and Android, on both phones and tablets. The game's screen will adjust to the size of the smallest device in play.</p><p>DUAL is coming to the App Store and Google Play on April 2nd for free, or £1.49 / $1.99 to unlock.</p><p>The free version of DUAL grants you access to one of the game's three ships and the competitive Duel mode.</p><p>Buying the game unlocks the co-op Defend mode and the other two ships. Only one player needs to have the paid version of the game to play the co-op mode with another player.</p><p>Whether you play the free version of the paid version, DUAL contains no ads.</p>
- <p>Heroes was back on US TV screens last week after more than five years away, and Phosphor's tie-in game will be landing on Google Play and the App Store next week.</p><p>The developer behind Horn and The Dark Meadow have been working on Heroes Reborn: Enigma alongside series creator Tim Kring, who is keen for the game to complement the show's return.</p><p>"The game extends the storyline from the Heroes Reborn television series and unfolds an entirely new plot to enhance viewers' experiences," he said.</p><p>"It's also designed as a self-contained experience for those who have not seen the series."</p><p>Enigma will put players in the shoes of an EVO called Dahlia as she attempts to escape from a government facility known as The Quarry.</p><p>EVOs, lest we forget (I tried to after the second season, I really did), are people with superpowers. Reborn's season premiere kicked off with a terrorist attack in Texas killing many of them, and the game takes place during the same timeframe.</p><p>Further details have been hard to come by since its announcement back in June, but we don't have much longer to wait and see if it can at least be better than Heroes' fourth season.</p>
A PEASANT found an Eagle captured in a trap, and much admiring the bird, set him free. The Eagle did not prove ungrateful to his deliverer, for seeing the Peasant sitting under a wall which was not safe, he flew toward him and with his talons snatched a bundle from his head. When the Peasant rose in pursuit, the Eagle let the bundle fall again. Taking it up, the man returned to the same place, to find that the wall under which he had been sitting had fallen to pieces; and he marveled at the service rendered him by the Eagle.
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.